Leaf through our collection:
Tip: Link Our Store On Goodreads!
Do you use Goodreads to keep track of books you want to read? Take a minute to add Chautauqua Bookstore to your preferred Online Stores list so you can always easily check if we have the book you want in stock at our location, or place to an order.
1. Go to your Goodreads Account Settings
2. Choose the Book Links tab
3. Click add a new link
4. Name your link Chautauqua Bookstore, and copy-and-paste the blue links shown below into the 3 search url fields:
5. Check the ecommerce box.
6. Create Book Link
7. Don't forget to move us to the top of your list!
8. That's it! You're all set. Happy reading.
FUTHER TIP: Before you go to check availability, check to make sure the edition you're looking at is not an ebook -- the site won't redirect you to a physical edition on its own.