Leaf through our collection:
seo blueprint (Paperback)
Did you know that the top three Google results for a given keyword receive more than 61% of the total traffic? In fact, 75% of search engine users will never go past the first Google results page.
The big question here is: How do you get to the top of the Google results for keywords of preference?
The answer is simple and quite complicated at the same time - you have to do SEO.
Search engine optimization (SEO) consists of all the techniques and little tricks that professionals use to get websites reaching the top of the Google results page for a relevant keyword.
Sounds easier said than done
Google uses over 200 factors when determining which pages should rise to the top.
As a result, 91% of all web pages today don't get any search engine traffic at all
Whether you have a blog, a business website, or an online store, you need the Google traffic. It delivers several amazing benefits you can't experience otherwise:
● Google traffic is targeted - you reach people who are interested in what you have to say, or more importantly, what you have to sell
● You can enjoy consistent results in the long run
● Reaching the top of the Google results page builds your reputation
● It also makes your brand more easily recognizable
● In other words, if people can't find you online, it's as if your business doesn't exist
You don't even need to be a marketing or web development professional to conquer the basics of SEO.
Good optimization will help you grow and it can even help you beat bigger companies in your field that have more extensive marketing budgets.
The secret of good SEO is simple, but many aren't aware of it.