Leaf through our collection:
Exploring GPT-3: An unofficial first look at the general-purpose language processing API from OpenAI (Paperback)
- Understand the power of potential GPT-3 language models and the risks involved
- Explore core GPT-3 use cases such as text generation, classification, and semantic search using engaging examples
- Plan and prepare a GPT-3 application for the OpenAI review process required for publishing a live application
Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) is a highly advanced language model from OpenAI that can generate written text that is virtually indistinguishable from text written by humans. Whether you have a technical or non-technical background, this book will help you understand and start working with GPT-3 and the OpenAI API.
By the end of this book, you'll understand the best use cases for GPT-3 and how to integrate the OpenAI API in your applications for a wide array of NLP tasks.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand what GPT-3 is and how it can be used for various NLP tasks
- Get a high-level introduction to GPT-3 and the OpenAI API
- Structure GPT-3 prompts and options to get the best possible results
- Select the right GPT-3 engine or model to optimize for speed and cost-efficiency
- Find out which use cases would not be suitable for GPT-3
- Create a GPT-3-powered knowledge base application that follows OpenAI guidelines
Who this book is for:
Exploring GPT-3 is for anyone interested in natural language processing or learning GPT-3 with or without a technical background. Developers, product managers, entrepreneurs, and hobbyists looking to get to grips with NLP, AI, and GPT-3 will find this book useful. Basic computer skills are all you need to get the most out of this book.