Leaf through our collection:
Meet Your Community: A Guide to Implementing Local SEO for Your Business (Paperback)
Are you looking for more customers for your business? Are you trying to increase business sales in a tough economy?
If your answer is yes, then you will want to read this book
More consumers turn to the internet on their mobile device, laptop or desktop to learn about businesses in their community that can help solve a problem in their life. Years ago, consumers turned to the phone books for answers now they turn to the search engines.
If you're a local business struggling to find more customers, you need to think about LOCAL SEO. We will take you through setting your business up to appear in local search results.
The search engines are using various criteria in their algorithms to display the best local results for their users. We take you through several things that can help boost your chances of ranking better in the search engine results.
In this completely comprehensive guide you'll learn:
- what Local SEO is
- how to set your business up on Google My Business
- how to establish your business on Bing Places
- how to research keywords and use them on your website
- the importance of internal and external links
- preparing your website for the mobile experience
- using schema for your website
- the importance of having citations for the search engines
- using social media to help grow your business locally
- why reviews are an important ranking factor
- ...and much more
This book also includes:
- a roadmap that you can download
- a worksheet for preparing your citation entries to speed up input
- a list of websites where you can make citation entries
- a comprehensive list of tools on the web that you can use to assess weaknesses with your website.
Reaching the top of the search engines locally has never been more important. Get your business in shape for Local SEO.