Leaf through our collection:
I Don't Want Your Job: Is Co-Managed IT services The Right Fit For You? (Paperback)
Can internal IT departments partner with Managed Service Providers (MSPs)? Historically, the answer has been "no way." MSPs usually replace internal IT people, right?
Not anymore. Enter CoMITs, Co-Managed IT services. A partnership between Internal IT folks and MSPs that provides better service than either model can by themselves.
This book is written specifically for the Internal IT folks. Are you being approached by an MSP with a CoMITs proposition? Is this for you? Will your life (and career) be helped by this relationship?
By creating a mutually supportive relationship between the Internal IT employees and your MSP organization, both parties' benefit through a strong relationship. You can do this without surrendering your position with your employer. In fact, CoMITs will increase the value you provide to your employer.
I Don't Want Your Job covers key concepts, such as:
- What are Co-Managed IT services (CoMITs)? (page 8)
- How important is trust in a CoMITs relationship? (page 34)
- What is a Seagull? (page 25)
- What are the various IT models used by most Small to Medium Businesses? (page 18)
- Are there different versions of CoMITs? (page 42)
- What makes a bad CoMITs? (page 51)