Leaf through our collection:
- Understand the essential elements of programming, including syntax, control, and data
- Organize and clarify your code with object-oriented and functional programming techniques
- Script the browser and make basic web applications
- Use the DOM effectively to interact with browsers
- Harness Node.js to build servers and utilities
Isn't it time you became fluent in the language of the Web?
* All source code is available online in an inter¬active sandbox, where you can edit the code, run it, and see its output instantly.
About the Author
Marijn Haverbeke is a programming language enthusiast and polyglot. He's worked on a wide range of software systems, from databases to compilers to editors. He runs a small business around his open source projects.