Leaf through our collection:
Am I Overthinking This?: Over-answering life's questions in 101 charts (Hardcover)
Am I overthinking this? Probably.
This is a book of questions with answers, over-answers, and many charts: Did I screw up? How do I achieve work-life balance? Am I eating too much cheese? Do I have too many plants? Like a conversation with your non-judgmental best friend, Michelle Rial delivers a playful take on the little dilemmas that loom large in the mind of every adult through artful charts and funny, insightful questions.
• Building on her popular Instagram account @michellerial, Am I Overthinking This? brings whimsical charm to topics big and small
• Offers solidarity for the stressed, answers for the confused, and a good laugh for all
• Michelle Rial is an illustrator, writer and photographer who has been publishing charts online for almost a decade. Her work has been featured on USA Today, Fast Company, Vox, designboom, AV Club, and more.
Fans of Adulting: How to Become a Grownup in 535 Easy(ish) Steps, Thin Slices of Anxiety, and It's OK to Feel Things Deeply will relate to the humorous dilemmas in Am I Overthinking This?
This book serves as a reminder that there isn't always one right answer—and that, sometimes, the only answer is to pick a path and keep moving.
• A perfect coffee table, bathroom or bar top conversation-starting book
• Makes a great gift for a friend who tends to think about the big and small questions a bit too much
About the Author
Michelle Rial is a graphic designer who makes charts. Her work has been featured on USA Today, Fast Company, Vox, designboom, AV Club, and more. She lives in San Francisco.
"Gorgeous and smart and it will make you feel all the flavors of happy! SO GOOD!" - Jessica Hagy
"A must for all would-be artists and creators." - Patton Oswalt
"Beautiful and moving work." - Adam Savage