Leaf through our collection:
Mastering AutoCAD 2021 and AutoCAD LT 2021 (Paperback)
Master New Skills in AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT with this Best-Selling Guide
Every year, Mastering AutoCAD appears at the top of the AutoCAD book sales charts because of the comprehensive instruction and concise explanations found within. The expert authors the newest edition continue that tradition of excellence in Mastering AutoCAD 2021 and AutoCAD LT 2021, the leading reference and tutorial offering a thorough treatment of AutoCAD tools, functions, and techniques. You'll learn the most straightforward ways to tackle design tasks with the accompanying real-world examples, downloadable project files, and step-by-step instructions.
The book covers CAD interface basics, drafting tools, how to use hatches, fields, and tables, and advanced skills like attributes, dynamic bocks, drawing curves, and solid fills. It also helps you prepare for Autodesk AutoCAD certification.
- Creating and developing AutoCAD drawings
- Drawing curves and applying solid fills
- Effectively using hatches, fields, and tables
- Manipulating dynamic blocks and attributes
- Applying 3D modeling and imaging techniques
- Customizing and integrating your AutoCAD software
- Mastering interface basics and drafting tools
- Organizing objects with blocks and groups
- Selecting objects and editing with grips
- Displaying object properties
- Design a Wide Variety of Architectural Projects
- Effectively use Hatches, Tables, and Fields
- Use 3D Modeling and Imaging
- Configure Default Template Settings and Custom Styles
- Prepare for the Autodesk AutoCAD Certification Exams
About the Author
Brian C. Benton is a CAD manager, civil designer, CAD service provider, technical writer, and blogger. He has more than 27 years of experience in various design fields (mechanical, structural, civil, survey, marine, environmental) and is well versed in many design software packages (CAD, GIS, and graphics). He has been Cadalyst magazine's Tip Patroller, AUGI HotNews production manager, and Infinite Skills' AutoCAD training video author. George Omura is a licensed architect and Autodesk Authorized Author with more than 30 years' experience in architecture. He has used AutoCAD for over two decades and worked on design projects ranging from resort hotels to metropolitan transit systems and the San Francisco Library project. He is the all-time best-selling AutoCAD author and is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley.