Leaf through our collection:
Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides #167) (Paperback)
Likely unavailable -- email or call for more information
The fast, easy way to master the fundamentals of physics Here is the most practical, complete, and easy-to-use guideavailable for understanding physics and the physical world. Even ifyou don't consider yourself a "science" person, this book helpsmake learning key concepts a pleasure, not a chore. Whether youneed help in a course, want to review the basics for an exam, orsimply have always been curious about such physical phenomena asenergy, sound, electricity, light, and color, you've come to theright place This fully up-to-date edition of Basic Physics:
* Has been tested, rewritten, and retested to ensure that you canteach yourself all about physics
* Requires no math--mathematical treatments and applications areincluded in optional sections so that you can choose either amathematical or nonmathematical approach
* Lets you work at your own pace with a helpful question-and-answerformat
* Lists objectives for each chapter--you can skip ahead or findextra help if you need it
* Reinforces what you learn with end-of-chapter self-tests.
About the Author
Karl F. Kuhn, Ph.D., is Professor of Physics at Eastern Kentucky University.