Leaf through our collection:
Story of the Qur'an 2e (Paperback)
This popular introduction by a well-known Islamic scholar has been updated and expanded, offering a balanced portrayal of the Qur'an and its place in historic and contemporary Muslim society.
- Features new sections on the Qur'an and its relationship to democracy, science, human rights, and the role of women
- Contains expanded sections on the Qur'an in the life cycle of Muslims, and in Islamic ethics and law
- Incorporates additional images and student features, including a glossary.
- Supported by an accompanying website (available on publication) hosting a range of additional material, including student resources, links to important websites, news stories, and more
- This title is also available as an eTextbook on the CourseSmart platform, as a Wiley Desktop Edition, or via your preferred eTextbook vendor; eTextbooks offer convenience, enhanced electronic functionality, and flexible pricing options - learn more at www.wiley.com/college/wileyflex
About the Author
Ingrid Mattson is London and Windsor Chair of Islamic Studies at Huron University College at the University of Western Ontario. She is a recognized Islamic religious and interfaith leader. She has published numerous articles on Islam, she travels and lectures widely, and is past President of the Islamic Society of North America.