Leaf through our collection:
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Book (Voices That Matter) (Paperback)
Since Lightroom first launched 15 years ago, Scott Kelby's The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world's #1 top-selling Lightroom book (it has been translated into dozens of different languages), and in this latest version, Scott did his biggest update ever, sharing all his newest techniques, insights, and invaluable tips using his award-winning, plain- English style that makes learning Lightroom easy and fun.
Scott doesn't just show you which sliders do what (every Lightroom book does that, right?). Instead, he shares his own personal settings, his time-tested techniques, and his proven step-by-step method of learning Lightroom, so you can begin using it like a pro from the start.
Each year, he trains thousands of Lightroom users at his live seminars, online conferences, and through his blog at LightroomKillerTips.com, and he has learned firsthand what really works and what doesn't. He tells you flat-out which techniques work best, which ones to avoid, and why.
- His famous SLIM (Simplified Lightroom Image Management) system that will teach you, step by step, how to organize your images, back them up, and be able to find them quickly and easily. Scott's SLIM system is taught at colleges and universities around the world, because it's so simple, straightforward, and it works.
- How to make your images look like the pros, and how to take advantage of the camera, creative, and B&W profiles--you'll finally "get" the whole image editing thing, and you'll know exactly what to do, which sliders to move (and which to avoid) in what order, and why.
- How to unlock the power of Lightroom's Masking tools and how to "paint with light" to take your images to another level.
- How to use Lightroom along with Photoshop, and how to make the two work together absolutely seamlessly. You'll be surprised at what you'll be able to do, even if you've never used Photoshop before.
- How to expand Lightroom's power to your phone or tablet, so you can organize and edit your images from anywhere.
- How to share your images in print and in gorgeous coffee table books, or online, including how to do online client proofing or share images with a group.
- Download most of the same images used in the book to follow right along with.
- You'll get a killer collection of custom Lightroom Develop and Print presets to give you some of the most sought-after looks and effects, all with just one click.
About the Author
Scott Kelby is President and CEO of KelbyOne, an online educational community for photographers. He is Editor, Publisher, and co-founder of Photoshop User magazine; host of The Grid, the influential, live, weekly talk show for photographers; and is founder of the annual Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photo Walk.(TM) Scott is an award-winning photographer, designer, and bestselling author of more than 100 books, including Photoshop for Lightroom Users; The Landscape Photography Book; Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It; The Adobe Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers; The Flash Book; The Natural Light Portrait Book; and his landmark, and The Digital Photography Book, which is the #1 top-selling book ever on digital photography. His books have been translated into dozens of different languages, including Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Polish, Taiwanese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Hebrew, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, and Portuguese, among many others. He is a recipient of the prestigious ASP International Award, presented annually by the American Society of Photographers for "...contributions in a special or significant way to the ideals of Professional Photography as an art and a science," and the HIPA award, presented for his contributions to photography education worldwide. Scott is Conference Technical Chair for the annual Photoshop World Conference and a frequent speaker at conferences and trade shows around the world. He is featured in a series of online learning courses at KelbyOne.com and has been training photographers and Photoshop users since 1993. For more information on Scott, visit him at: His Lightroom blog: lightroomkillertips.com His personal blog: scottkelby.com Twitter: @scottkelby Facebook: facebook.com/skelby Instagram: @scottkelby