Leaf through our collection:
Aws Certified Sysops Administrator - Associate (Soa-C01) Cert Guide (Certification Guide) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Learn, prepare, and practice for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C01) exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning.
- Explore the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C01) exam topics as defined in the latest official exam objectives from Amazon
- Pre-test your knowledge before each chapter with core concept quizzes
- Assess your knowledge and retention with chapter-ending open-ended questions
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions covering the entire body of exam objectives
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C01) Cert Guide is a comprehensive exam study guide. Best-selling author and instructor Anthony Sequeira (CCIE No. 156262) shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam, including:
- Monitoring and reporting: create and maintain metrics and alarms; recognize, differentiate, and remediate based on metrics
- High availability: implement scalability and elasticity; recognize and differentiate highly available and resilient AWS environments
- Deployment and provisioning: provision cloud resources, and identify and remediate deployment issues
- Storage and data management: create and manage data retention; identify and implement data protection, encryption, and capacity planning
- Security and compliance: implement and manage security policies; implement access controls; understand the shared responsibility model
- Networking: use AWS networking features and connectivity services; gather and interpret relevant data for network troubleshooting
- Automation and optimization: manage and assess resource utilization, use cost-optimization strategies, and automate processes
Includes Exclusive Offer for up to 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test and Video Training
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 40 and above; Firefox version 35 and above; Safari version 7; Internet Explorer 10, 11; Microsoft Edge; Opera.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android and iOS, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
About the Author
Anthony Sequeira, CCIE No. 15626, is a seasoned trainer and author regarding various levels and tracks of Cisco, Microsoft, and AWS certifications. Anthony formally began his career in the information technology industry in 1994 with IBM in Tampa, Florida. He quickly formed his own computer consultancy, Computer Solutions, and then discovered his true passion--teaching and writing about information technologies. Anthony joined Mastering Computers in 1996 and lectured to massive audiences around the world about the latest in computer technologies. Mastering Computers became the revolutionary online training company KnowledgeNet, and Anthony trained there for many years. Anthony is currently pursuing his second CCIE in the area of Cisco Data Center! Anthony is happier than he has ever been in his career as a freelance author and trainer. Keep up with his latest projects at AJSnetworking.com.